.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 19, 2009

 

It's Been Quiet here Lately...

The Phoenix of Dreams burns at the closing of the Port Festival.

But I've been busy. In between family events, getting exam and assessment material ready (and marking assessment), getting the flu and the Port Festival I've been flat out.

Especially the Port Festival, where I assisted the Bettdeckererschnappender Weisle with her choir's performance in the sail loft (a stunning performance may I say, biased as I am) and with her facilitation of the Port Environment Forum (my role was to write on a notice board telling people where to go, so it wasn't a big role, but I was pleased to be able to help out).

Last night was the first night that I could have got the telescope out for nearly a month, but our back yard is covered in compost and silage so my telescope is not going outside for a few days. We learnt the hatd way that cheap half wine barrels (which we used to try and grow things in) are cheap for a reason.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?