.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 11, 2014

 

I'm on the Radio this Sunday April 13th TWICE!

This Sunday (13th April) I'll be on the radio twice.

In the morning I'll be on ABC local radio (Adelaide 891 AM) with Ashley Walsh , going live about 10:20 am ACST (10:50 AEST). I'll be talking about the upcoming twilight Lunar Eclipse, so listen if you can (they doing streaming, so even if you are not in Adelaide you can catch this on your computer.

In the evening  at 5:30 pm ACST (6:00 pm AEST) I'll be talking on 4BC radio (QLD) about the recent NH & MRC report on homeopathy. They will also be streaming, and you can listen on-line by clicking the listen live  button on their homepage.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?